Acrylic signs are one of the most versatile, durable, and eye-catching sign options available in Tampa, FL. As they are made from frosted glass and plastic, they can be any size, color, or shape you need. They also have a wide range of finishes and can be combined with other acrylics and other materials to create even more complex and interesting signs. There are many reasons you should choose acrylic for your sign needs, whether you need a simple washroom sign for your restaurant or a whole suite of signs for your building as part of environmental graphic design.
If you are looking for acrylic signs near you in Florida, then you should work with United Visual Branding. Learn all about these signs and what we can offer you below.
What is an Acrylic Sign?
Acrylic signs are made from a transparent plastic material with outstanding strength, stiffness, and optical clarity. This is a transparent, durable material that we shape and cut to create your sign. We can add color and a finish to acrylic when the design of the sign calls for it. This material is also often known by the brand name Plexiglass. You might be most familiar with acrylic as the frosted wall signs that you might see on the doors to a professional’s office, like a dentist or a therapist. But, these are highly versatile signs that can be used in a huge array of circumstances.
Types of Acrylic Signs
You have likely looked at many acrylic signs without realizing that they were made of tinted Plexiglass. There are four general kinds of acrylic signs that you might be interested in:
- Frosted acrylic signs: Frosted acrylic looks like textured glass. The texture makes the material less transparent without blocking light, which is great for contrast with other acrylic finishes.
- Clear acrylic signs: Clear acrylic looks like glass, but it is less breakable, more durable, and handles weather better. Clear acrylic is useful as background material on signs, lending very high contrast to the other parts.
- Mirror acrylic signs: Mirror acrylic reflects light like a mirror. It is useful to catch attention and can be used for various creative effects.
- Matte acrylic signs: Acrylic itself can have a color or have a design printed onto it for a matte finish.
- Anti-Glare Acrylic: This material provides a level of opacity to acrylic signage and provides an elegant effect.
Acrylic is a useful material for a large variety of sign types, particularly interior signs. For example, acrylic office signs are popular. You might use acrylic for bathroom signs, lobby signs, directories, and more. Custom acrylic wall signs are also useful in commercial environments, retail, manufacturing, and much more. Acrylic can be used outdoors for address signs, as part of monument signs, and for other uses.
Uses of Custom Acrylic Signs
Custom acrylic signs can be used for a huge range of sign purposes including ADA signs, lobby signs, reception signs, corporate logo signs, wayfinding signs, and many more. We like to choose acrylic signs where color, customization, and impact are important.
Why Partner with United Visual Branding?
UV brand believes in doing the right thing for our customers; that means offering the best acrylic signs possible for their unique needs in Tampa. We will explore your options and go over the benefits and costs of various acrylic sign options to ensure that you’re pleased with your sign and that it will serve the functions you need it to.
Acrylic Sign Printing in Tampa, FL
We are your acrylic sign maker in Tampa. We can advise you as to whether this material is right for the sign or signs that you need. Trust us for everything from expert sign advice, elegant design, and all other aspects of plexiglass signs in Tampa. Contact us now to start a project that makes an impact.