Environmental graphics help build a professional atmosphere in your retail, medical, educational, or commercial space. They are an excellent way to build a distinctive workplace interior design. Not only are they informational, but they also set the tone for your facility, building, or commercial space.
Here are three of the main benefits of using environmental signs to help build your brand.
1. They Are Convenient and Cost-Effective
When you work with an environmental design firm, you can choose an affordable but effective design for your environmental signage. If you need something in a short timeframe and at a certain cost, it’s important to find a provider who can work with you. This type of signage is effective because you can change the look of an area quickly without breaking the bank.
2. They’re Memorable and Make a Big Impact
You can choose an environmental graphic with bright, bold colors or stark black and white designs. Work with your designer to create an impression that will capture the imagination of customers, clients, employees, and guests. Many businesses use environmental signage to solidify their branding and to increase brand awareness. They can be a massive assist in creating a strong identity for your organization.
3. Optimize Your Space
Whether you need signage to keep the flow of traffic going in the right direction or to identify specialty products, this type of signage allows you to easily improve your site without major construction or cost. Imagine how you can transform your space and then work with your workplace interior design specialist to reinvent your decor from the ground up. Add environmental signage as part of your core design and serve various functions.
Examples of Environmental Graphics
- Wayfinding Systems: This environmental signage provides a seamless way for employees, visitors, and others to navigate your business space. From digital maps to backlit directories, these attractive systems prevent your customers from getting confused or frustrated.
- Digital Signage: Electronic signs are also an impactful form of environmental graphic. Video walls, projections, and LCD monitors are just a few examples of how you can turn any space into a branding ambassador. You could also create competition and increase interest by displaying trivia, metrics, and other useful or fun information.
- Branded Environments: Use signage to communicate your brand identity. Employees and customers alike often identify with graphics better than plain written text. You can even use 3D materials to make your logo or graphics stand out.
Contact our designers today to schedule a consultation on how we can help your branding stand out!